Just come by for a terminal sort observation to apply. You can come Mon - Fri at 6:30pm or Tues - Sat at 6:15am. You must be in acceptable dock attire or you will not be allowed to complete a sort observation. This would include jeans or shorts, work shoes or work boots, t-shirts or sleeveless shirts. Wedding rings are acceptable, but no other jewelry is allowed.
No shirts with large lettering or logos, profanity, nude or semi-nude pictures, sexually suggestive slogans, cartoons or drawings. No dresses or skirts. No non-work shoes. No backpacks, bags, or purses. No personal radios, iPods, or cell phones. No weapons of any kind.
- Three pay increases within the first 6 months of employment.
- Tuition assistance.
- Career advancement opportunity
- Weekly paycheck / direct deposit
- ConSern Education Loan program
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- No longer in high school
- Must pass a background check
- Must be able to load, unload and sort packages, as well as perform other related duties
Come by the Tulsa Ground Terminal at 12615 E Apache St N in Tulsa, 74116.